Find Les Ombrages
From Paris (5 to 6 hours)
- A10 to Orleans then A71 towards Clermont
- Leave A71 onto the A20, following signs
for Toulouse and Limoges.
- Pass Limoges and leave the A20 at
junction 46.1, signposted Clermont-Ferrand / Lyon.
- Join the new A89 toll road and after
21.1 km, leave at junction 21, signposted Aurillac / Tulle-Est
- Follow N89 for 11km then leave at signs
for Aurillac / Argentat
- Follow D1200 to Argentat. At the first
roundabout in Argentat turn left, then right at the traffic lights.
- Drive through Argentat, cross the
Dordogne and then turn left, signposted Pleaux and St. Privat
- Pleaux is then clearly signposted.
Use Google Maps to plan your route: Google Maps
We are less than 2 hours from the airports
at Limoges, Clermont-Ferrand and Rodez.
Ryanair fly to Rodez and Limoges from a
number of UK airports -we can arrange for you to be collected, or for
car hire, upon request.